Back to School Tips
Back to school is quickly approaching so we’ve put together some easy back to school tips for you and your family. Plus, you can enter to win a $1,000 Visa Gift Card while you’re here! Good luck everyone!
- Shop Early. Don’t wait until everyone else is shopping. You’ll be running around like a crazy person! I’ve found doing it as soon as you have your list is best or do a little at a time so you can budget over the summer.
- Adjust Your Schedule. Start easing your family back into a school schedule a week or two before you start school. My son is an early riser so I don’t have much trouble with this but I do know a lot of kids that sleep in over summer break! Get them in a routine before the first day of school starts. You will thank yourself for this when everyone is ready to go the first day of school.
- Create a Calendar Spot. Create a place in your home for calendars. This will be where all your kids and spouse and look to find schedules for everyone to see who needs picked up when and where. It will create a lot less confusion in the long run. A fun idea is to paint chalkboard paint on a small wall space for everyone to write quick daily notes.
- Create a Homework Station. I think it’s best to have your homework station near the calendar. I always put everything in my son’s backpack the night before and hang it on a hook in our porch. It’s quick to grab of a morning on our way out the door.
- Back-to-School Supplies Checklist. Backpack? Check. Pencils? Check. Safety scissors? Not Yet. Use the same checklist each time you head out to grab supplies, to keep track of what you have already purchased and the things you still need to. These are also handy if you have more than one child. Simply print 2, 3, 4 list and add their name to the top.
The Back to School Blast was organized by Mom Powered Media.
Please take a moment to also visit our lovely co-hosts, whom without them great things such as these would not be possible: My Vegan Gluten-Free Life, Plum Crazy About Coupons, Capri’s Coupons, Downshifting – Your Family, Your Home, Your Life, Jack of all trades, Master of Mom™, Quick Tattletails, Mew Review and Iowa Mom.
One lucky winner will receive a $1,000 Visa Gift Card!
Giveaway ends August 15th at 11:59pm, open worldwide, ages 18+. If the winner resides outside of the US, they will receive Paypal cash. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck.
Giveaway Bandit contains endorsements for products and services, which means when you click on a link that I recommend, I may receive a commission. Not every link is an affiliate link. Giveaway Bandit received one or more of the products mentioned above for free for evaluation purposes and is an affiliate of one or more of the products and banners you will see on this site. Regardless, all opinions expressed are still 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 10 CFR, 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials In Advertising. Giveaway Bandit Disclosure.
Disclosure: Giveaway Bandit is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. Please contact [email protected] with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!