Van’s Natural Foods Tote & Free Product Coupons Giveaway
Gluten-free multi-grain chips and PB&J sandwich bars are part of a new line being launched by Van’s Natural Foods. They should be available everywhere by this spring! Van’s Natural Foods are giving away a branded shopping tote bag to one lucky winner! That’s not all thought… the tote is filled with three free product coupons for dry snacks and three free product coupons for the frozen line!
Coupon is valid for any chips, snack bars, crackers and cereal (total value approx. $30).
About Van’s New Natural Foods Products:
- Van’s Multigrain Chips in Nacho, Nacho, Man! and Mighty Good BBQ! are loaded with 18 grams of whole grains and just 130 calories per serving. Made with gluten-free oats, brown rice, millet, quinoa and amaranth, Van’s Multigrain Chips are crispy, crunchy and bursting with flavor. These guilt-free treats keep it real, containing no high fructose corn syrup, artificial ingredients, hydrogenated oils or GMO oils, and they’re great for dipping or enjoying right out of the bag. 15 chips/130 calories. * Please note: Nacho, Nacho, Man! contains dairy and whey.*
- Van’s PB&J Sandwich Bars a delicious, classic blend of real peanut butter and fruit jelly, sandwiched between two whole grain, gluten-free bars. This sweet, chewy delight, available in Blueberry and Strawberry, is perfect for a quick, healthy breakfast, lunchtime treat, snack or dessert featuring 10 grams of whole grains. 1bar/160 calories.
Open to US and ends February 28, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. One entrant per household. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s). My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Contact My Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Life if you have any additional questions or comments.
Latest posts by Melanie Kampman (see all)
- SPARQ Soapstone Griddle Giveaway - April 23, 2014
- Year’s Supply of Quilted Northern Toilet Paper Giveaway - April 22, 2014
- Medu Jewelry Bracelet Giveaway - April 22, 2014