Get your kids involved with this fun Rainbow Pizza. Let them add a rainbow of veggies to make it fun and delicious. This is a super easy recipe and healthy to enjoy it often. Even if you don’t have kids, this is a great option for you to enjoy or even a healthy pizza option for game day Sunday.
Number of Servings: 8 (1 Slice) (216 G )
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 pound whole-wheat pizza dough
- 4 tablespoons pesto
- 5 baby purple potatoes, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow summer squash, diced
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Arrange potatoes on a baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes.
3. Roll the pizza crust out on a flat surface. Evenly spoon the pesto over the crust.
4. Arrange the vegetables in the order of the colors of a rainbow.
Place back in the oven and bake 20 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Guiding Stars.