Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray
Remember a few weeks ago when we had the celebrity interview with Andrea Rosen? We learned all about the new Old Spice campaign,Â Smellcome to Manhood, and her thoughts on the products and campaign. It’s a great campaign by Old Spice to make sure our tween and teen boys aren’t over-spraying and just stinking in general! The Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray is an innovative way to get boys excited about using products to help with that unexpected odors they get from sports or just sweating in general.
We aren’t just going to tell you about the new Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray but about how they are educated boys and men on how to properly apply it.Â We received the following scents of the Re-fresh Body Spray: Swagger, Fiji and Bearglove as pictured below.
My son was so excited when he received his manhood kit. It came in a neat tool style suitcase that he could even lock with a combination. He loved it and has loved trying each and every product!
The contents of the kit included:
- Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray â€“ “Scent Responsibly” and smell like a man, not a middle school locker room.
- Old Spice Branded Earbuds â€“ James Blunt never sounded so manly.
- Sylvester StalloneÂ â€śOver the Topâ€ť DVD â€“ Dominate at arm wrestling like Lincoln Hawk, without having to go to truck driving school.
- Duct Tape â€“ Fix anything on the planet.
- Old Spice Branded Wood Flash Drive â€“ Important Old Spice files everyone should memorize (Old Spice â€śScent Responsiblyâ€ť education video, Informational Infographic, Fact Sheet, etc.)
- Art of Manliness Book â€“ Becoming a man is an art and a science. It was much safer to send a paperback book than a Bunson Burner.
- Â Smellcome to Manhood Certificate â€“ A made-up diploma to add to your LinkedIn profile
- Â Bonus! Old Spice Hair ProductÂ â€“ Guys who use Old Spice Hair product just seem to do better in life. Donâ€™t you want toÂ do better in life?
Watch the video below and see what the Bandit thinks of his new Old Spice Smellcome to Manhood kit!
As you can see, the Bandit had a bit of an over-spraying problem. Use the Old Spice recommended steps and your son’s will spraying responsibly in no time!
Old Spice recommends the following step-by-step process to scent responsibly:
- Grab a can of your favorite Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray.
- Hold the can of body spray 6-8 inches from your body.
- Spray across your chest for no longer than 2 seconds.
- Put the can away. No need to reapply with the new Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray with Re-fresh Technology.
Connect with Old Spice
We are giving away oneÂ Smellcome to Manhood kit to one lucky winner. Enter the Old Spice giveaway.