What is Klout? Klout, also known as “Klout Score,” measures your influence based on your ability to drive action using data from social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. Every time you create content posted to social networks to influence others you can increase your score. It measures true reach, amplification, and network impact. To learn more about these, sign up for Klout.
How do I increase my Klout Score? Your score is not determined by the number of followers necessarily. It is based more on the reaction you get from your followers. If you were to start tweeting more just to increase your Klout Score, it won’t just go up. If you start receiving a higher response to your tweets, it can go up. Or, if your fans start interacting more on your facebook page or ‘liking’ your posts more, it can go up.
Top Tips for Increasing Your Klout Score:
- Connect ALL of your social networks – Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
- Be active in these social networks.
- Create good content your fans will share, especially when is brand specific.
If you would like me to be more specific on Klout, please let me know. These are my suggestions on increasing your score. I have found that it takes some time and you will start to see it increase!
Latest posts by wallywonks (see all)
- Betty Crocker Free Samples - May 23, 2013
- 5 Top Tips On Health And Fertility To Consider - May 23, 2013
- Grow Plants with Kids with the GrowBox Mission Giveaway - May 23, 2013