0 Flares 0 Flares ×
Cheesy’s Pizza Bar Recipe
What’s more fun than letting kids at their Gutzy Gear party create their own fun meal? Set up an assembly line style-topping bar for fun pizza!
|Cheesy’s Pizza Bar Recipe||
- 10 mini pizza crusts or pita breads
- 2 jars of your favorite tomato sauce
- 3-4 Cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Assorted vegetables such as mushrooms, green peppers, black olives, broccoli, sun dried tomatoes, eggplant, etc.
- Assorted meats such as pepperoni, sausage, cooked beef, cooked chicken, etc.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Give each child a pizza crust/pita bread and help them spread a layer of pizza sauce on top.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese and their choice of toppings on the pizza.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.